Discover North Kerala Package
3 Nights & 4 Days – Rs 11,900 / person
Best of Kasaragod, Payyanur & Nileshwaram
Discover North Kerala
3N & 4D @ Rs 11,900 pp
Highlights – Houseboat Cruise – Bekal Fort – Lake Temple – Vegitararian Crocodile – Saree Weaving -Cashew Factory – Malik Dinar Mosque – Bell Metal artisan – Antique street – Lunch on an Island -Local Transport- Entry charges- Breakfast and Taxes included
Looking for a new adventure this long weekend ? Then look no further. Visit north kerala, its been right in front of you all along waiting to be discovered. So take time out, breath and discover north Kerala in our specially curated three nights and four day package.This tour package is specially designed to facilitate our customers to fully immerse themselves with activities that showcase this mysterious and beautiful land . The activities on this tour have been perfected and fined tuned over the past few years to bring the most unforgettable experiences for our guest. Tune into the mellow tropical feeling, slow down, immerse yourself and be in the moment with ones you love. Take time to reconnect with yourself, as discover north Kerala hidden secrets.
- Check into the 4 star resort
- Spend morning exploring the resort which on the banks of the beautiful Tejaswani river.
- Post lunch at 3:30 pm visit Bekal Fort (19km / 30-40mins)
- Explore the majestic Bekal fort, followed by visit to Bekal Beach to watch the sunset
- Indulge in the warm waters of the shallow the Bekal beach park.
- This a well organised park with clean change rooms and toilets.
- Return to resort
- Early start to the day (9:00 am), as we explore the hidden secrets of Kasaragod.
- Drive to Kasaragod 40 kms (1 hour).
- 1st Stop – Kasaragod sareee Weaving.
- Meet artisans and witness the making – buy a memorabilia.
- 2nd Stop – Cashew Nut Factory – Cashew tasting.
- Flavors – Chocolate, Pepper, Chilly, Cheese, Garlic etc – buy at wholesale rate.
- 3rd Stop – Ananthapura Lake Temple – Only lake temple of Kerala.
- Statue made of ayurvedic herbs – Protected by its resident crocodile “Babia”.
- Witness the crocodile feeding ceremony.
- Where the priest feed this crocodile the temple offering( curd rice ) – see it to believe it!
- A traditional konkan lunch ( veg thali) at a historic restaurant.
- 4th Stop – Malik dinar Mosque – Built in 642AD – among the oldest mosqes in India.
- Built just 7 years after the death of Prophet Mohammad – very unique architecture.
- Also the last resting place of the 1st Muslim of India – Only a thousand years older than Taj Mahal!
- Return to resort
- Early start to the day (9:30 am)
- Drive to Payyannur ( 35 kms )
- 1st Stop- Visit the family of bell metal artisans.
- Interact with the artisans as they explain their ancient techniques
- Watch metal being carved into beautiful pieces of art.
- A great place to buy a memorabilia and support the artisans
- 2nd Stop -Payyanur town – Uncover hidden treasures of the Antiques street
- 3rd Stop – Lunch on an Island.
- Get ferried to the Valliayaparamba island for a sumptuous meal with a view.
- Last stop – 4:00 pm – check into a luxury houseboat.
- Sail the pristine backwater on a luxury houseboat.
- The 2 hour cruise takes you around the many islands that dot this beautiful landscape.
- Watch the many shades of this land as you bring in the sunset.
- Return to the resort.
- Today we explore the sleepy town of Nileshwar
- Visit the 45 caves of Nityananda Ashram
- Visit the worlds largest ayurvedic forest
- Check out of Resort
- Taxi drop to Railway/Bus station.
TOTAL COST : Rs 11,900 per person
- Stay in AC Double room (twin sharing)
- Breakfast and dinner (buffet)
- Railway station pickup and drop ( taxi)
- All tour related transport ( taxi)
- Ferry charges to island (day 2)
- Houseboat cruise (2 hours)
- All entry fees
- Guide fees
- All Taxes
Book This Tour